How do I choose the best dentist?
Choosing the best dentist for you and your family can often be difficult, especially if you’re unfamiliar with what types of services are best for you and your loved ones.
We believe it’s extremely important to choose a dentist that provides a wide range of services from preventative treatments such as regular checkups and cleans, through to general treatments like white fillings and extractions, and cosmetic treatments to give you a small makeover like teeth whitening, dental implants, crowns, and veneers.
Aside from the services that they provide, other considerations should be;
- The caring and gentle nature of the dental team, making sure you feel comfortable at all times
- That they have modern equipment and facilities to provide you with the most up-to-date techniques and services
- They are conveniently located near public transport and have parking available close by
- That the practice has a very conservative approach and does their best to maintain as much of your natural smile as possible
- That the dentist is a member of the Australian Dental Association (ADA), and attends continuing education to ensure that they provide the best quality and modern treatments available
- That they are an experienced dentist to ensure the highest standards of clinical care
Ideally, we naturally all look for a dentist that is close by to where we live (such as a dentist in Kew). It’s important that you take care in choosing the best dentist for you and your family, as this dentist will often look after your dental condition for the long term.
Kew Dental is also available for dental emergencies, to ensure we get you out of any pain fast.
Kew Dental provides all of the services mentioned above and welcomes all new patients to our practice. To make a time to see Dr. Michael McIntyre a Kew Dental, contact us on 03 9817 3685 or request a time here on our website.